Monday, June 17, 2013

A Romantic Safari Wedding At The Bronx Zoo










"Nancy was such a pleasure to work with. Nancy was such a pleasure to work with. She is such a lovely person filled with energy and a passion for flowers and design. She was able to capture my vision for the day and the flowers turned out beautifully. Priding myself on not being a bridezilla, I did not think that I would need a day of coordinator but after careful deliberation and the fact that Nancy provides this service at a discount for those who use her as their florist, I decided to hire her for my day of coordinator. 
Needless to say I was very happy I did. 
Nancy has so much experience with weddings and events that her help was invaluable that day. 
I could not be more pleased with my decision to use Nancy."
Wedding Wire
Wedding: 06/15/2013
Services Used: Flowers  & Day Of

To see More of Caros Castillos Photo's Please  Vist http://carloscastillophotography.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment