Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Why Work With Nancy Swiezy Events?



Nancy Swiezy Events offers custom floral and event solutions. 
We don't offer packages for one simple reason – my clients look for unique, creative, branded solutions for their events.  By offering watercolor renderings, one can see what their flowers will look like with out incurring the cost of samples. I work with a color boards, icons, corporate identity and or family traditions to create an integrated a branded experience for my clients.  If the client would like to accompany me in to the flower market this can be arranged two weeks prior to the event.

Every order placed comes directly from Farm to Table. 
Sourcing flowers and containers is a great joy for me, for I shop exclusively for each client. 
With Annual events, I make sure that they have a different look and feel, wile keeping the event mission current and fresh. 

One Guest turned to me at The New England Society and said, 

“I can’t wait to see what you are going to come up with next year”

Keeping it Green! 
My Flowers and products are purchase here in the Northeast, The USA, Holland, France, South America and Asia. I personally design, build, deliver and install you event.
Overlooking every detail with a wonderful team of event professional, not interns.

No comments:

Post a Comment